Account statement by Postfinance (camt053)
You want to download the account statement in format camt053 from Postfinance ebanking to import it in EZYcount:
- Register for e-document (only the first time)
- Login in Postfinance
- Download the account statement in format camt053
1) To receive for free the account statement in camt053 format, you will have for the first time to fill out a form, print it out and send it to your Postfinance bank advisor.
Here is the form to fill out: e document postfinance pdf
To do so correctly (it’s a long 8 pages form), please follow these instructions:
1. Customer: Fill up with your information
2. Data supplier: Leave empty
3. Postal accounts: Input all your Postfinance accounts
4.1.1. Delivery to subscribers: Electronic account documents
18.104.22.168. Frequency: Choose the frequency, we recommend weekly or monthly
22.214.171.124. Channel: E-finance (this means e-banking)
126.96.36.199. Format: Select PDF with image and ISO 20022 without image. Then you will receive both. The pdf to keep in your folders and the camt053 (named here ISO 20022) for the import.
4.1.2. Leave empty
4.2. Credit advice: Leave empty
4.3. Intraday account statement: Leave empty
5. Custody account statement and mouvements: Leave empty
6. Order advice: Leave empty
7. E-banking program/software: Software name: EZYcount Software company: supverVX AG
Don’t forget to sign and send it straight to your Postfinance advisor.
2) Login in Postfinance.
3) Download the camt053 file by:
- Go to “Download”
- Download the XML document
If you have a question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org..