How can I change my password?
You want to change your password.
We recommend for security reason to do it every 30 days.
The 3 steps are:
- Click on “Change my password” on the “My account” menu.
- Input you current password and new password.
- Confirm by clicking on “Save”.
Or jump directly to the Change my password troubleshoot chapter.
1) Click on the “Change my password” button in the menu “My account” once you are logged in.
2) Fill in the three fields:
- “Current password”: Input your current password. This is the one you use to log in EZYcount.
- “New password”: Input your newly chosen password. The password need to be at least 8 characters long with at least one letter and one number.
- “Confirm new password”: Re-input your newly chosen password.
3) Confirm by clicking on “Save”. The process is successful if the three fields are correctly filled.
You have successfully changed your password. You can now continue to simplify your accounting with EZYcount.
Forgot password Troubleshoot
- You “current password” need to be the one you currently use. This is the one you use to log in EZYCount.
- The new password need to be at least 8 characters long with at least one letter and one number.
- If you have an error message that you don’t understand, or need further help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.