Company Creation: Company Information
This is the first step of the company creation process. You will input the general information regarding your company.
The 2 steps are:
Or jump directly to the Company information troubleshoot chapter.
1) Fill in each field.
- Company Name: the name of your company
- Company number or UID Number: Each company registered in Switzerland at a chamber of commerce receives a UID number. You can find your UID number on the following website https://www.uid.admin.ch (open in a new window). On the same website, you can find interesting information about your company such as your VAT number or the official registration date of your company. If you are not registered, please input “not registered” in the field.
- Company Type: Chose the type of company from a sole trader or public limited company to association.
- Address: The company’s address, if you have several addresses, use your main adress.
- ZIP / City: The city where your company is.
- Country: The country where your company is.
2) Confirm the information by clicking on “Save and continue”
If you inputted all the information correctly, you are automatically moved to the next step: “Accounting Information”.
If you successfully finished a step, the information are saved and you can come back later to continue the process.
Company information Troubleshoot
- I dont find my company on https://www.uid.admin.ch
- It is possible that you are not registered at a chamber of commerce. If this is the case, you can input “not registered” in the field.
If you have an error message that you don’t understand, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.