How to see the reports
You made a few bookings in your company. Now you want to see the situation of your company.
The 6 reports are:
- Balance sheet: the current situation of you assets and liabilities.
- Income statement: the current situation if you have a profit or a loss for the current year.
- Account statement: a list of all the bookings in a specific account.
- VAT check report: a list of all VAT bookings ordered that you can quickly spot mistakes.
- VAT effective official report: create the official VAT effective report.
- VAT net official report: create the official VAT net report.
To access the reports, you need to select the company you want to see the reports about. Then in the menu bar, click in “Reports”.