You want to see the result of the current year? Preview an income statement for it.
The 2 possible actions are:
Or jump directly to the Income statement troubleshoot.
The Income statement page is:
1) Preview the Income statement.
- Date from: The date of the beginning of the income statement period. It is possible to look at the situation in the past. All bookings between the Date from and Date until are included in the report.
- Date until: The date of the end of the income statement period. It is possible to look at the situation in the past. All bookings between the Date from and Date until are included in the report.
- “Preview” button: Load the information in the document below. When you arrive in the page, the numbers are from the beginning of your accounting year until today.
- Show empty accounts: If the box is ticked, all accounts are shown. If not, only account which are not equal to 0.- are shown. This is particularly interesting if you don’t want to have a very long income statement.
- The income statement: Display of the income statement.
2) Print the income statement or export it in pdf or Excel.
- Print the income statement: Right click in the income statement and chose “Print”. Use the normal browser function to print the income statement.
- Export the income statement in pdf: Right click in the income statement and chose “Print”. Then choose “Save as pdf” instead of your printer.
- Export the income statement in Excel:
Select the whole income statement.
Copy the income statement and paste it in an empty Excel sheet.
Re-size the columns.
- Select the whole file by clicking on the left corner of the page.
- Re-size one column to re-size all columns at once.
You can also check the situation of your assets and liabilities with the balance sheet report.
Income statement Troubleshoot
- If you have a question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.