VAT official report – effective method
You want to print the quarterly or yearly official VAT report with the effective method?
The possibilities are:
- Preview the VAT official report.
- View the VAT official report.
- Print the VAT official report.
- Load a VAT offical report that you already printed.
Or jump directly to the VAT official report troubleshoot.
The VAT effective report page:
1) Preview the VAT effective report.
- Date from: The starting date of the VAT effective report. All bookings between “Date from” and “Date until” are included in the report.
- Date until: The ending date of the VAT effective report. All bookings between “Date from” and “Date until” are included in the report.
- Description: Name of the report if you print it. For example: VAT report Q1 2014 01.01.2014 – 31.03.2014.
- “Preview” button: Load the information in the document below. When you arrive in the page, the fields are empty.
- Print: Print the official report
- Include definitive booking: Include definitive bookings. A definitive booking is a booking that cannot be changed. This is done that you cannot change bookings, which you already sent your VAT report to the authorities.
- The official VAT report: Display of the official VAT report.
2) Once you clicked on “Preview”, the fields in the VAT official report are filled with the actual bookings.
- Official report: The official VAT effective report.
- List of bookings: The list of all bookings included in the report.
3) Print the VAT official report by clicking on “Print”. The following warning pop up:
You need to confirm that you want to print. You can also choose to make all the bookings definitive. This will lock the possibility to change bookings which you already sent the information to the state.
Once you confirmed, print the official report.
Do not send the printed document but copy manually these numbers in the official document sent to you by the authorities. On the document from the authorities, your company’s information and bar code is printed on it.
Now that you printed your VAT report and copied all the numbers in the official document, don’t forget to send the document within two months after the end of a quarter. We do send reminders through our linkedin, twitter and facebook page. Follow us or like us to be reminded of it.
4) Preview or print an already printed report.
The “Reports already printed” box is there only if you printed at least one report.
Print or preview the printed report by clicking on the “Preview” or “Print” button next to the report you want to preview or print.
VAT official report – effective method Troubleshoot
- If you have a question, please contact email@example.com.