Account statement (MT940)
You want to download the account statement in format MT940 from Banque Cantonale du Valais BCVs or Banque Cantonale de Fribourg BCF or Banque Cantonale de Genève BCGE or Valiant Banque to import it in EZYcount. They have similar systems regarding the export of the bank account statement in MT940:
1) Login in your BCVs ebanking: http://www.bcvs.ch
2) Go to “Transfer de fichiers” on the left menu.
3) Download the MT940 file by:
- Go to “Relevés à télécharger”
- Select the account to download the account statement
- Watch out! If you select the option “Inclus les données déjà téléchargées” all bookings will be downloaded, also the one which you downloaded during another export.
- Select the period
- Select the format of the file : MT940
If you have a question, please contact the BCVs hotline on the phone number 0800 559 100 from Monday to Friday from 8h00 until 17h30.
The EZYcount team thanks warmly the Banque Cantonale du Valais for the support and help during the creation of the import interface and the creation of this support page.