The income statement shows income and charges over a certain period. He is typically used to have a better images about the structure of revenues and the realized profit.
The income statement is accessible from the menu “Reports”.
- Period of the income statement : the period has a beginning and an end.
- Select to compare the income statement of two different periods.
- Period of the income statement: the period has a beginning and an end.
- Select to show the difference between both income statements
- Choose the type of export: PDF or XLS ( Excel). Select the button “Export” to begin the exportation of the report
- List of all the accounts of the income statement.
- The Somme of the accounts during the first period.
- The Somme of the accounts during the second period.
- Difference between the sums of the accounts in the first and second period.
We are available to answer all your questions per email under firstname.lastname@example.org. We answer within 48 hours.