Simple booking: T view
You are close to book. You want to make sure that the booking is correct? Have a look at the T view, you will see straight away what the booking will do to the accounting.
Or jump directly to the T View troubleshoot.
1) Description of the T view
- T-View debit account: The view of your debit account.
- T-View credit account: The view of your credit account.
- T-View VAT booking: The view of your VAT account related to the VAT code.
- T-View Current amount: The current amount booked in the debit and credit of the account.
- T-View Current total: The current total of the account.
- T-View New booking: The booking you are currently doing.
- T-View New total: The total after your booking will be booked.
- Hide T-View: To hide the whole T-View section.
Now you are sure that you booking is correct. Finish it by clicking on the “Book” button.
T View Troubleshoot
- If you have a question, please contact email@example.com.