With the cash booking, you can easily make all bookings related to cashiers, bank accounts, post accounts. Thanks to this view, no need to know debit and credit, only inflow and outflow, easy no?
In the menu Booking, select the button “Cash booking”.
The page is divided in three parts:
- Form to create a booking
- See your booking in T-view accounts
- See your booking as it will be saved
1. Form to make a booking
- Menu Cash booking: Select to make cash booking.
- Menu Booking: Select to make simple bookings.
- Menu Bookings list: Select to see all bookings passed in the accounting.
- Menu Models: Select to see the list of models.
- Model (optional): Input the model code to be used or input a new code to save the booking as model.
- Number(automatic): Booking’s number. This number is automatic but you can input yours if needed.
- Date: Booking’s date
- Cash account: Cash, bank or post account
- Type: Inflow or outflow of money. Answer this questions: “Does the company receives money or pays money?”
- Amount: Booking’s amount
- Currency: Choose the booking’s currency if different from CHF. For more info: lien
- Rate: Currency change rate. This rate can be manually changed during the booking.
- Other account: The account which receives the amount or “What is the reason of this booking?”
- Description: Booking’s description – to easily find the booking later.
- VAT: VAT Code. The amount below is the booking’s VAT amount. On the right side you can select if the VAT amount is included or not in the booking amount. Example: Booking of 1’000.- VAT included: Booking of 925.93 and VAT of 74.07. VAT not included: Booking of 1’000.00 and VAT of 80.00
- Difference between Debit and Credit. Booking can only be saved if the difference equal 0.-
- Create model
- Create the booking
- Save the booking for later. The booking is not passed in the accounting and do not influence the balance sheet and the income statement.
- Cancel the booking
2. See your booking in T-view accounts
- Debit or Inflow account
- Credit or Outflow account
- VAT account if booking with VAT
- Each account has a current total (total before booking), booking in green if the account increases and in red if account decreases. New total (total after booking). Some accounts increase in debit and some in credit.
- Hide button: Select to hide this part.
3. See your booking as it will be saved
The table describes the booking and how it is booked in the accounting. For each debit and credit, you can see which amount is booked and if VAT is used. This table can be used to check before booking and also to learn accounting.
We are available to answer questions under firstname.lastname@example.org.. We answer within 48 hours.