Company settings: Currencies
You want to manage your currencies.
1) In the company settings, you find the currencies page:
- Add a currency:
- Name: International currency code. (choose from the list)
- Rate: Rate of change between your base currency and the foreign currency. It is always done as 1.00 foreign currency = (1 x rate) base currency or for example 1.00 USD = 1.05 CHF.
- Description: Description of the currency rate.
- Valid from: Start of the validity of the currency rate. Only booking within the validity dates can use this currency rate.
- Valid until: End of the validity of the currency rate.
- List of currencies: The list of all active and inactive currency rates. Here you can edit or delete each currency rate.
If you have a question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.