Company settings: VAT codes
You want to manage your VAT codes.
1) In the company settings, you find the VAT codes page:
- Create a VAT Code: With this button you can create your own VAT codes. This is not recommended. We created already most of the used VAT codes which you need to activate if needed.
- Column header:
- Code: Identification number of the VAT code.
- Name: Description of the VAT code.
- Number: Number(s) where the linked amount need to be put in the official VAT report.
- Rate: VAT rate in %.
- VAT account: Offset account where the VAT amount is booked.
- Valid from: Start of the validity of the VAT code. Only booking within the validity dates can use the VAT code.
- Valid until: End of the validity of the VAT code.
- Active: Active codes are shown in the table and can be used in the bookings.
- Show all codes: Show all actives and inactives codes.
- Edit: Edit the selected VAT code.
2) Once you pushed the button edit, the edit mode open where you can parameter the VAT code. The most important one is the activate/deactivate functionality. Activated VAT codes are usable for bookings.
If you have a question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.