Company settings: Access rights
You want to give access rights to your trustee or your friends who sometimes helps you on accounting matter?
In the company settings, you find the access rights:
- Invite someone to your accounting:
- Email: type the email address of the person you want to invite. If this person is already an EZYcount user, the rights are directly added to him/her and he/she receives an information email. If the person is not an EZYcount user yet, he/she receives an email to register. After registration, the rights are added.
- Access rights: Which acess do you want to give to the person? This can be a viewer who can just look; an editor who can edit and make bookings; an administrator who can manage subscriptions and access rights on top of the editor.
- Multiple access rights status: The list of all users having access to this company’s accounting. With the button “edit” and “delete”, you can manage the access rights.
- Rights table: This table explains the access rights.
If you have a question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.