Create a new company
You’ve tested EZYcount and decided this simple solution was the right accounting software for you. Congratulation! You are one step closer to simplify your accounting and have more time to do the things you love.
The 3 steps are:
- Gather the 2 required documents to set up your company’s accounting
- Click on “Create a new company” on “My companies” page.
- Go through the easy 6 steps creation workflow
1) Gather the 2 required documents to set up your company’s accounting.
You only need these two documents if you already have a company’s accounting and are transferring to EZYcount. If you started a new company, you don’t need these documents.
- Opening balance sheet: This is the balance sheet of the date you want to start your accounting in EZYcount. It is important to decide which date you transfer to EZYcount. Everything prior to that date need to be booked in your old system. Everything after that date need to be booked in EZYcount.
- Your chart of account: This is the list of all accounts in your accounting. If you don’t have one, you can start by using one of the standard chart of account preset in EZYcount for you.
2) Click on the “Create a new company” button on the “My companies” page.
3) Go through the easy 6 steps creation workflow.
The six steps are:
- Company information
- Accounting information
- VAT setup
- Chart of accounts – 1
- Chart of accounts – 2
- Opening balances
Start right now with the first step: Company information.
If you need further support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.