Plan comptable Chart of account
The fourth and last tab to create a new accounting is “Chart of account”.
Choose which accounts you want to work with
- Use the standard swiss chart of account
- Use a simplified accounts chart (recommended)
- Create a chart of account from an empty one
You now have the choice to create, modifiy or remove accounts
- Protect the chart of accounts. Bravo ! You created your accounting
- Create in this window a new group which can receive accounts.
- Create in this window some new accounts.
- The number of the account has to have 4 figures.
- Name of the account
- Select if the account is a receiving account for the counterparties of VAT during writings of VAT.
- Select if the account accepts the VAT.
- Select a specific code if you want that this code is registered by default when you use this account to make one book-entry.
- Select if the account is positive in the debit and the negative on the credit. (As the cash account)
- Select if the account is a cash account as the bank or the cash.
- The create groups and plan are here to allow you to insert them where you want
- Swiss official chart of accounts : Take and slide the accounts which you need from this chart of accounts to your chart of accounts.
- Your chart of accounts. Modify an account by double clicking above. You can arrange the accounts and the groups as you want .
We are available to answer all your questions per email under email@example.com. We answer within 48 hours.